How to Fix Battlefield 1 Directx Error ? Many players around the world are eagerly awaiting the release of each Battlefield game and also know How to fix DirectX Function Error in Battlefield 1. And yesterday, 21 October, Battlefield 1 made it to release. However, many players encountered a surprise. In their attempt to enter the game or during the actual gameplay they met DirectX Function Error in Battlefield 1. Let us look at the possible ways to solve this problem.
Let us look at the possible ways to solve this problem.
Solving Battlefield 1 Directx Error
Method #1 Turn off the Origin overlay
- Click on “Origin” in the upper left corner of the screen and navigate to the “Application Settings”.
- Then go to the tab “More” -> “Origin In-game “.
- Set the option to “OFF”
Method #2 Disabling DX12 in the game menu
- Press ESC.
- Go to the “Options” – “Video”
- Click the “Advanced”
- Turn off the DirectX 12 option.
Method #3 Update your videodrivers
Battlefield 1 Directx Error Simply download and update the drivers for your video card. At this point, the driver had to get out specifically “fitting” to the game. Most likely they will solve DirectX Function Error in Battlefield 1.
Method #4 Fix Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012/2013
- Go to the directory C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1\__Installer\vc
- Inside this folder you should find a folders vc2012Update3 and vc2013
- Run Microsoft Visual C ++ 2012 and 2013, and select the “Repair”.
Method #5 Updates for Windows 10
There were speculations on the fact that DirectX Function Error in Battlefield 1 may be the cause of the lack of some updates for Windows 10. Find at the official website of Microsoft updates for Windows 10 version 1511/1607 and install them.
Method #6 Changing settings in the Nvidia Control Panel
Open the Nvidia Control Panel and go to the “Manage 3D settings”. Set the following settings:
- Power management mode – prefer maximum performance
- Threaded optimization – off
- Triple buffering – off
- Vertical sync – off
- Maximum pre rendered frames – 3